Nutrition Consultations, Online Programmes including The Superfood Detox and Shake your Sugar Habit, Raw Chocolate and Real Food Prep’ Classes, Workshops and Teleseminars.
Hi there …welcome! Attitude to Food is five this year and if you want to heal a specific health condition or shake your sugar habit, optimise digestion, boost energy, balance your hormones or manage weight you’ve come to the right place!
There are no fad diets or crazy rules, just good advice that resonates with your intuition and common sense, along with delicious and nutritious ways to make your tastebuds jump for joy so you have a confident, empowered spring in your step.
There are several ways to work together, but whichever way you choose will help you to:
- Use dietary and nutrition choices to treat the root cause right now, and maintain healthy balance long term
- Optimise nutrition and lifestyle choices so that you’re intuitively in-tune with your body
- Easily and effortlessly change your habits at the supermarket, in the kitchen, and at your table by engaging, inspiring, empowering and liberating you every step of the way so that you save you time, energy and money
- Focus on a result-orientated transformation and provides real, tangible solutions through changes to diet and lifestyle
- Stay committed to getting optimal results over the period that we work together, and beyond
Got a minute? More about Attitude to Food
Consultations are available with Sarah in person in central London and via telephone, Skype and FaceTime if you prefer the comfort of your own living room.
Session times available between: 7.30am – 8pm, face-to-face, Monday – Friday and 9.30am – 1pm on Saturdays
Learn how to take charge of your health by using food as medicine. It’s the most proactive form of health insurance. If you’d like a chat re how a nutrition programme could help you, please email me to request a call-back, or call on +44 (0) 20 3287 7016.